2. Data protection officer
The jurist of the Federal Office of Civil Aviations’s Innovation and Digitalization Unit is responsible for ensuring compliance with the applicable provisions on data protection. If you have concerns regarding data protection, you may send them to us at the following email address: email@example.com
3. Collection and processing of personal data
When you access our websites, the following data is stored in log files: IP address, date, time, browser request and general information on the operating system and browser. In addition, by filling out the contact form, we store your email address and your first and last name.
This usage data forms the basis for statistical, impersonal evaluations for the purpose of tracking trend. Under the Federal Act on the Surveillance of Post and Telecommunications, there is a statutory duty to store data on all connections made in the past six months.
When you choose to make contact with us, your e-mail address will be stored in a separate database not connected with the anonymous log files. You may delete your registration at any time.
4. Purposes of data processing and legal basis
We use the personal data that we collect, to the extent permitted and deemed appropriate by us, in which we have a relevant legitimate interest for the following purposes:
- For verification / logistical and administrative purposes for certain Events (eg. Webinar)
- To keep you updated on SUSI news (eg. Newsletter)
- To answer your questions in the best conditions when you contact us through our contact form.
- To allow you to comment on blog posts.
- For any other purpose arising in respect of the environment within SUSI.
- To improve the quality and offer of our website by using services such as Google Analytics.
5. Cookies/tracking and other technologies in connection with the use of our website
By using our websites and giving your consent to receive newsletters and other marketing emails, you agree to the use of these techniques. If you do not want this, you must adjust the settings of your browser and email program accordingly.
We also use plug-ins on the SUSI website for social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube – which are clearly indicated (usually with a corresponding icon). If you clicking on them, the operator of the corresponding social network registers that you are on our website and where you are, and can use this information for its own purposes
6. Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data is neither transferred nor sold or otherwise transmitted to third parties in any form, unless this is required for the purpose of processing a contract or to fulfil our statutory tasks, or if you have expressly consented to this. In addition, data may be transmitted to third parties if we are under obligation to do so by law or by an enforceable official or court order.
7. Rights of the person in question
Within the scope of the applicable data protection law and to the extent required by the law (e.g. in the case of the GDPR), you have the right to information, amendment, deletion, the right to restrict the processing of data and otherwise to refuse permission to our processing of the data. Furthermore, you can ask to be removed from the Newsletter mailing list at any time.
In any of the above cases, please contact the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org